Sunday 11 April 2010

Haul

So I decided to go on a shopping spree yesterday evening after a long day...I went to Boots and Superdrugs but there was nothing new. But I did go to Urban Decay and I was debating whether to buy the Eye Shadow Primer Potion (Sin). The shimmer were oh-so-lovely! I already have the normal primer potion...so unsure at the moment.

Anyways I did head into MAC and I wanted to get a few things but they didn't have anything in stock. So I only ended up buying the MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.






From the previous powders that I have bought, this one seems quite small. But I can't wait to try it out :)

Anyways, I also wanted to buy a pair of sandals and a pair of wedges. But only ended up buying a pair of sandals from Topshop.



Hysteria Flower Sandals (RRP: £28) http://www.topshop.co.uk/)


I love these sandals! :D It's different compared to other ones. I just love the flowers that's on them.

Have a great Sunday!


JanBan x

2 comments:

  1. hey, i came across your blog and it's great! i was wondering if the sandals are comfortable? im thinking of getting them in white, they're gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenna - yeah it's really comfortable. I have wide feet so its okay for me to squeeze into them, so the tightness is just right for my feet :D They are really gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete