Tuesday 20 April 2010

Haul/Review

I ordered some MAC products online last week since every time I go to the MAC store they never have the things I wanted in stock. The package finally came yesterday afternoon :D



From Left - Right: MAC Brush Cleanser (RRP: £8), MAC Moisturelush Cream (RRP: £22), MAC Viva Glam Cyndi (RRP: £12.50) & MAC Matte Cream (RRP: £13.50) all from http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/




I had to buy some more brush cleanser as I don't have much left. I was so excited to try out the lipstick and the moisturiser. I still haven't tried the Matte Cream.



Left - MAC Viva Glam Gaga & Right - MAC Viva Glam Cyndi


I know there are so many reviews on these lipsticks but here are the swatches below :)



I got the Gaga lipstick when it first came out and loved it! As you can see, it is a baby pink colour. I heard from lollipop86 that Lady Gaga used to love a specific lipstick from MAC and used to wear it all the time. It was the MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick and so MAC made the Viva Glam Gaga similar to that colour :) Anyway, when I tried to get the Cyndi lipstick, it was out of stock so I had to get it online after several times of going back in to the store asking if it's back in stock or not. It is a darker coral colour. I love both the lipsticks :) Though I do prefer the Gaga lipstick but the Cyndi lipstick is more natural and more wearable colour for me.

Which one do you prefer?


JanBan x

No comments:

Post a Comment