Saturday 23 July 2011

July GlossyBox

Hello Lovelies :)

So happy todayy! Finally got my first GlossyBox after ordering in May! It was actually delivered earlier this week but I missed the post and so I had to wait 2 days :(

For those who may not know what GlossyBox is...it is a subscription where you pay £10 a month (£12.95 from September) and you receive 5 luxury beauty related products; so from hair, skin, make up etc. If you feel you want to cancel the subscription, you can cancel the subscription any time which is a plus :)

Anyways, here is my pictures of opening the package...enjoy!!















So happy with the purchase especially the price! And also good experience too :) I really adore the packaging! Absolutely cuteee and well packaged. Another plus-side is you receive a postcard in the box telling you what you have received and what it is and you also get offers on some of the products with a code beneath the description which is a bonus!

Anywayyy...I think you all want to know what I have received...so here goes...

From no particular order..

1. Ciate Nail Enamel in Skinny Jeans 022 (Full Size - RRP £9)

2. Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Ether (Full Size - RRP £22.50)

3. Orla Kiely Eau de Parfum (Sample - RRP £55)

4. Ultra Sun Face 30 (Sample - Great for travelling...RRP £19)

5. Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil (Full Size - RRP £19.95)

So this is definitely great for people who like to try new products...especially the latest products! If you are interested then visit GlossyBox here :) Also it currently only ships to the UK, France, Germany, Brazil and Korea.

JanBan x

1 comment:

  1. haha yeah I know you got one too ;) I'm stalking your blog ladyy! :D
    Blahh atleast you can use your Illamasqua as like.. eyeshadow or something, mine was like... ?! idk what to do with it, can't wait to see what we get for August lol.. still kind of on the MEH side with Glossybox, feel like I'm getting random reject stuff lol!!

    ReplyDelete