Sunday 24 July 2011

Haul

Hellooo :) It's such beautiful weather in Sunny England for a change! Did a bit of Sunday shopping and also a ASOS order that I received on Saturday...Happy Day! :) Not only that but when I went to park my car earlier in the afternoon, I realised I didn't have enough change but thank god someone was leaving and he gave me his ticket! Lucky!!

Nom Nom Nom!!



MAC 179 Angled Split Fibre Buffer Brush (RRP £32.50) | MAC 204 Lash Brush (RRP £7) from http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/



Heard good things about this and the fact it's like a tinted moisturiser - Origins VitaZing SPF15 Energy-Boosting Moisturiser with Mangosteen (RRP £25) purchased from Boots



Vero Moda Shotgun 3/4 Maxi Shirt (RRP £28)



ASOS Soft Draped Suit Blazer in Fuschia & Bright Blue



Band Of Gypsies Paisley Stripe Kimono Jacket in Pink | Helene Berman Premium Lizard Kimono Kaftan | ASOS Pleat Front Chiffon Cover Up in Black



That's it for now!

JanBan x

2 comments:

  1. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named24/7/11 6:46 pm

    stop buying so many clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao...peter? i havent even bought that many clothes...=.= not even been shopping properly!

    ReplyDelete