Saturday 20 August 2011

August GlossyBox



Hello!! :)

How are you all today? I was super happy this week when I got an e-mail from GlossyBox saying that this month's box has been despatched! Anyway, the postman delivered the box yesterday and I was so excited to open it!!

The packaging - again, like last month's box is well packaged ensuring that each product is damage-free. Here is the postcard that is inside the box saying what I have received this month...



1. Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser (Sample - RRP £29)

2. Ahava Mineral Body Lotion (Sample - RRP £22)

3. Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet Mascara (Full Size - RRP £14.85)

4. KMS California Hairstay Style Boost (Full Size - RRP £13.40)

5. Rebel Nails Nail Wraps (RRP Prices from £5.99)

And the actual products :)



Not as impressive compared to last month's box. However, out of the five products, I'm really excited to try the KMS California Hairstay Style Boost Primer, this is the first time I heard of a hair product that is a primer. The description says it enhances natural mmovement and bounce while boosting the performance of styling products. Interesting right??

Anyway the second product I been wanting to try for ages is the Rebel Nails nails wrap - something that is similar to Minx Nails. Even though I wanted a patterned one just because I'm too lazy to do all the nails and it looks better on the ring finger. But I guess it doesn't matter.

On another note, been randomly messing with make up this week, here is 2 different looks :)



For this look I watched one of the latest videos by MakeUpGeekTV on youtube where she recreated 3 different looks with the Urban Decay's Naked palette. I really enjoyed one of the looks so I tried it for myself on the eyes. It's a smokey eye look where it doesn't look too heavy and it also looks really flattering on any shape of eyes.



And this second look is a Park Bom inspired look that I just recreated.

Also this week, randomly stopped by Tesco's and saw this in the Krispy Kreme's stall, so I definitely wanted to try. I believe it was £8.95 for this chocolate collection.








Looks adorably deliciously right?

Personally, I don't think it was as tasty as it looked. The price is slightly over-priced in my opinion. I don't think I would purchase this again. The doughnuts are definately way better!!

Have a great weekend all!!

JanBan x

No comments:

Post a Comment