Friday 24 February 2012

London IMATS 2012

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of update! So...I went to London earlier this month. The weather was so horrible the day before I was going to travel down to London. It was snowing throughout the whole of the UK and I was going to travel by coach since I wanted to be in London as early as possible. Thankfully, I was able to get the bus from my house to Manchester city centre but waited for the coach from 2:30am - 6:15am!! The coach was meant to be there for 4:30am! I was SOOO cold and I desperately needed for the toilet! LOL...Ended up getting the 6:15am coach instead as there were 20+ seats left! So I got to London around 10:30am and me and the boyfriend was so tired from travelling that we decided to drop everything off at the hotel first before I go IMATS and he does his own thing whilst I was gone. Anyway IMATS was open till 5pm on that Sunday and I left to go Alexandra Palace at around 2:30pm and I got lost and didn't realise I had to walk this big hill! Could of got the bus but oh well. Lots of people were there snow ball fighting, sleighing etc. So I got to Alexandra Palace for 3pm-ish. Better to be there late than not be there at all, right? I felt at this point that this better be worth it since I had a bad morning.
Koren From EnkoreMakeup on Youtube (Didn't get to take a picture with him because I didn't want to disturb him!)
Despite I had a bad morning, I had fun at IMATS! It was interesting and bizarre - The crazy costumes, awesome body arts and even the scary clowns! And obviously...the best part...SHOPPING!!! I managed to get all the make up I wanted and more! I definitely want to go again next year!
Everything was like at least 20% off or more I'd say...It was totally worth it! Had a fun afternoon splurging...I guess it made up for the morning :) Anyway, here is the list of what I bought:

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation {Show Price £18.78 RRP £28.90) Make Up For Ever HD Powder (Show Price £14.91 RRP £22.95)
Make Up For Ever Face & Body (Show Price £18.21 RRP £28)
Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash - Waterproof (Show Price 9.87 RRP £16.85)

*3 for £10* on Illamasqua products
Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Propaganda
Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Baptiste
Illamasqua Cream Eye Shadow in Crumble

Real Technique Brushes - Core Collection, Eye Starter Set, Travel Essentials, Stippling Brush & Blush Brush

Beauty So Clean Cosmetic Sanitizer Mist

2x Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre 75ml

Crown Brushes

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk & Blackbean
NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker

3x Miss Adoro 100% Human Hair Eye Lashes (£10)

Velour Eye Lashes (£10)

& Freebies! :D That's it now!
Did you go IMATS this year?
Let me know what you bought from IMATS!

Love,

JanBan x

1 comment:

  1. oh I envy you so much!! really wanted to go to IMATS but I need a visa to go to London from germany :///
    enjoy your imats haul! great stuffs you got there <3

    ReplyDelete