Monday 26 March 2012

Jeffrey Campbell

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone is okay. UK have had some lovely weather for the past week, so going shopping in this weather is perfect. I finally got myself the Jeffrey Campbell Lita & Spike Lita boots yesterday. The spike lita boots was on my wish list since October last year! It was sold out in Doll Boutique online and was said that it will be back in stock in January, but then due to manufacturing problems, it was delayed till March! I knew they sold them in Office but I didn't want to buy them online just because I hate the hassle of getting the wrong size and the delivery time. I couldn't find them in town until I saw them last week. I knew I had to grab my hands on them and I bought the original Jeffrey Campbell Lita too. I just needed these in my life - it's too beautiful! <3





What do you think of Jeffrey Campbell Litas?

Love,

JanBan x

1 comment:

  1. Love them! Im obsessed with studs at the moment so these are perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete